Evolis Zenius card printers offer a number of user-friendly features including:
• Batch and single-card printing capabilities
• Easy to replace supplies, including a front-loading card feeder and output tray with top-loading ribbon
• Color-changing status buttons to easily identify the status of the printer
• Dye-sublimation printing for vivid images and thermal resin printing for sharp black text and barcodes
• Choice of two exterior color options: fire red or grey/brown
• Built-in Ethernet connectivity for operating on a network (Zenius Expert only)
• Optional magnetic stripe encoding for writing electronic data to your cards (Zenius Expert only)
The Evolis Zenius makes personalized cards fast, easy and affordable. This printer produces single-sided full color or monochrome cards and offers a variety of optional features not typically available in a product in this class, such as Ethernet connectivity and smart card encoding. In moments this single-feed card printer can print and/or encode unique cards for a variety of markets.
- Drop in ribbon cartridge
- Automatic ribbon recognition and exact ribbon level indicator (ie, you have 100 cards left or 5 cards left on a ribbon)
- Edge-to-Edge 300 DPI printing, same as the Evolis Pebble 4
- Very lightweight and compact
- Lower ribbon price than the Evolis Tattoo 2 with 2 year unlimited print warranty
- Zenius Brochure
Zenius comes with two major innovations:
Evolis Premium Suite®, software, at the core of all new Evolis printers. This software architecture supplies the Print Center, a printing and configuration system that monitors all communications between the printer and the user.
The printer’s operation can be managed entirely right from the user’s interface and through pop-up notifications on the printing status, ribbon availability and maintenance tasks.This Printer Manager also offers direct access to the Evolis Web-based Support Center, available on a 24/7 basis.
The Evolis High Trust® range of consumables is specifically designed to deliver premium graphic performances and ease of use. Installing the ribbon cassette is a simple one-step process and thanks to a chip, Zenius instantly identifies the ribbon type and configures all settings accordingly.
Zenius makes it easy for you every step of the way! Discover a wealth of advanced features loaded in a contemporary yet compact design.
- Card feeder and output tray located at the front of the printer
- Manual feeder
- Control panel with LEDs
Equipped with state-of-the-art printing technologies, the Expert version of Zenius can be upgraded on site with multiple encoders. These flexible features ensure that you will always be in line with your current and future requirements in plastic card printing.
- Direct access to ports
- On site integration of specific modules*
- Magnetic and smart card encoders can be combined within the same printer*
Plastic Card ID offers you some of the best technical support in the country. We have been able to get everyone of our Evolis Printer users up and running quickly with our phone support.