High Definition Dual-sided Plastic Card Printer Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security – your ID cards can have all these qualities when you produce them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000 Card Printer/Encoders. Colors are vibrant. Images are crisp. Quality is second to none. With the Fargo HDP5000, ID cards do more than protect your organization — they reflect its pride.
Fargo HDP5000 Dual-Sided Card Printer
Everything looks better with High Definition Printing™
HDP5000 dual-sided printer produces ID cards with the highest image quality available. By printing a reverse image on the underside of HDP® Film, then fusing the film to the card surface, the HDP5000 creates an image quality that looks more like a sharp glossy photo than an ordinary ID badge.
Watch Video Demo Printing on film instead of directly on the card means that the uneven surface of technology cards doesn’t compromise image quality. The HDP5000 can print up to the edge of smart chip contacts, and over-the-edge of the card.
- High Definition Printing™ gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- Affordable pricing makes High Definition Printing available to card printer buyers everywhere.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership. Backed by a lifetime printhead warranty and two-year warranty on the entire printer.
- Versatile modular design changes with your needs. You can easily upgrade to dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies.
- Simple operation requires only minimal training. Cards, ribbons and over laminates come in cartridges that load in a snap.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security.
- Dual-sided card printing option expands printable area without manually reloading cards.
- SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
- Cartridge-based card handling allows faster reloading or changing to different card stocks.
- High yield ribbon, film and overlaminate load fast and eliminate the waste of torn materials.
- Encoding options handling magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and contactless smart cards.
USB and Ethernet connectivity plus internal print server for secure network printing.
Fargo HDP5000 Printer Speed
- 38 seconds per card / 95 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)*
- 46 seconds per card / 78 cards per hour (YMCK with transfer)*
- 70 seconds per card / 51 cards per hour (YMCKK with transfer)*
- 50 seconds per card / 72 cards per hour (YMCK with transfer and dual-sided, simultaneous lamination)*
- 75 seconds per card / 48 cards per hour (YMCKK with transfer and dual-sided, simultaneous lamination)*
Fargo HDP5000 Printer Options
- Card lamination module – single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous)
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- 300-card input hopper (available soon)
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Dual-sided printing
- Door and cartridge locks
- Printer cleaning kit
The HDP5000 is the only printer which comes with an option to add a Laminator. Call Plastic card ID at 844.567.5777 for a price quote.
There are no reviews yet.