Evolis introduces Primacy Dual Sided Printer with Magnetic Encoder, the printer that will set new records in rapidity, power and high performances. Primacy is easy to use, supports single or dual sided printing and offers superior quality, at an affordable price point. Easy to use. For Windows or MAC OSX or Linux Platforms.
Evolis Primacy Dual-Sided Plastic Card Printer with Magnetic Encoder
Evolis introduces Primacy, the printer that will set new records in rapidity, power and high performances. Easy-to-use, Primacy supports single or dual sided printing, and, offers superior quality, at an affordable price point.
PlasticCardID Advice from Russ: If you are printing large quantities of cards (500 – 5000 per month), this printer can handle them. Plus you have a 3 year warranty with unlimited number of cards that you can run thru the printer, without voiding the warranty.
Why do I recommend this printer to you over a few less expensive printers? These are the reasons why:
- 3 Year “Unlimited Card” Warrant
- Free “Batch Print” Software ($500-1000.00 value)
- PlasticCardID has an in-house tech that only supports Evolis Printers + Software (Free support)
- The only card printer that can be used in both Windows and Mac Systems
The Ultimate Card Printer
Primacy is a high-end printer that is easy-to-use, flexible and fast. When loaded with the Evolis cutting-edge encoding technologies, Primacy turns into the ideal solution to issue cards. Primacy supports any requirement in card printing and encoding, in medium to large runs. This is the perfect option to deliver transportation passes, payment cards, identification badges, as well as multi-feature cards.
Primacy delivers cards in runs, thanks to 100-card capacity input and output hoppers. These modules are conveniently located at the front of the printer and can be accessed easily and monitored at a glance. Primacy is the very first printer in its category to offer this level of performances through such a compact size and footprint. The printer also ensures top-notch printing quality at an unmatched printing speed.
Eco-friendly and silent
Primacy is an eco-designed printer. The energy consumption is on average 5 times lower than printers from the previous generation. The printer benefits from the ENERGY STAR certification and is compliant with the ErP directive. Primacy operates at a low 48 db sound level and, therefore, can be seamlessly deployed into any working environment.
Shipped with the Evolis Premium Suite® software solution, Primacy makes self adjustments when in operation. Users benefit from screen-based alert pop-ups, while 24/7 online help is available just a click away. Cards can be simply loaded at the printer’s front side. Ribbons are available in a cassette system that can easily be dropped into the printer. Each ribbon is automatically set and identified.
Primacy benefits from the expertise and proven quality standards of Evolis. This enables optimized operations and perfect results. Evolis’ strong commitment to quality is legendary, and is echoed by a 3-year warranty.
PRIMACY, powerful and modular
Primacy personalizes color cards in a record time. Up to 210 cards per hour for one side, and 140 cards per hour for dual-sided printing. The same machine can print on either one or both sides, and the dual-sided option can also be activated on-site. This flexible printer can also be fitted with additional options at any time, when magnetic and contact/contact less encoding are required.
- Easy access to all features
- 100-card feeder and hopper conveniently available at the front
- Monitoring of remaining cards at a glance
- Reject tray located at the back (30 cards)
- Supplied with Evolis Premium Suite®, for automated configuration
- A lightweight printer: only 4 kg (less than 9 lbs)
- Increased efficiency with an autonomy of 100 cards
- Color ribbon capacity (YMCKO): 250 cards
- Full flexibility: single/dual-sided, and encoding options
- Fast: 850 cards per hour in monochrome
- Configuration as per your requirements: single or dual-sided
- Encoders can be combined for advanced personalization
- Single-sided or dual-sided printing module, edge to edge printing
- Color dye sublimation, monochrome thermal transfer
- 300 dpi print head (11.8 dots/mm)
- 16MB Memory (RAM)
- Single side: • Color (YMCKO): 190 – 210 cards /hour
• Monochrome: 600 – 850 cards /hour
- Dual side (YMCKO-K): 140 cards /hour
CARD MANAGEMENT AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Input hopper capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Reject tray: 30 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.25 to 1.25 mm (10 to 50 mil), gauge adjustment
- Types of cards: All PVC, Composite PVC cards, PET, ABS and special varnished cards
- Card format ISO CR80 – ISO 7810 (53.98mm x 85.60 mm)
EVOLIS HIGH TRUST® RIBBONS
To maximize the quality and durability of printed cards, the lifespan of
the print head and the overall printer reliability, use Evolis High Trust® ribbons.
- Automatic identification and setting
- Delivered in a drop-in cassette for easy handling
- Ribbon saver for monochrome printing
- Ribbon capacity: • YMCKO: 250 prints / roll
• YMCKO-K: 200 prints / roll • ½ YMCKO: 400 prints / roll • KO: 600 prints / roll • Monochrome ribbon: 1000 prints / roll(1) • Hologram varnish: 400 prints / roll
- USB 1.1 (compatible 2.0)
- Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led)
- Printer LEDs
- Graphical notifications(2) from the printer: Empty input hopper alert, cleaning alerts, empty/low level ribbon alert
- Delivered with Evolis Premium Suite® for Windows: • Printer driver • Evolis Print Center for printer administration and settings • Printer Manager for bi-directional graphical notification(3) • Compatible with Windows: XP SP3; Vista 32/64, W7 32/64(4)
- Delivered with eMedia CS Card Designer, Standard Edition, unlimited version (compatible with Windows™ 7 and Vista)
- Delivered with a driver for Mac OS X (from 10.5 onwards)
- Other OS: Linux upon request
- 3-year warranty (printer and print head)
Size and weight
- Size: Height 247mm (9.72’’) x length 205mm (8.07’’) x width 381 mm (14.99’’) With reject tray: Height 247mm (9.72’’) x length 205mm (8.07’’) x width 481 mm (18.93’’)
- Weight: 4.02 kg (8.86 lbs)
SOUND (Evaluated according to the ISO 7779 standard )
Sound pressure in assistant positions LpAm (colour mode YMCKO)
- When operating: 48dB (A)
- In sleep mode: background noise level
- Support for Kensington® security lock
- Data encryption for magnetic encoding
- CD-ROM with printer drivers, user manuals, and eMedia CS
- Cleaning kit
- USB cable
- Reject tray
- Power supply and cord
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Colors available : Fire Red & Brilliant Blue
ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES, CERTIFICATIONS AND STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE
- Standby modes & reduced energy consumption
CE , FCC, IEC, VCCI, CCC(6), KC(6)
ErP 2009/125/CE, ENERGY STAR, ROHS
- Power supply: 100-240 Volts AC, 50-60 Hz, 1,8A
- Printer: 24 Volts DC, 3 A
- Min/max operating temperature: 15° / 30 °C (59° / 86 °F)
- Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
- Min/max storage temperature: -5° / +70 °C (23° / 158 °F)
- Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Operating ventilation: open air
Arial 100, Arial bold 100 Barcode: Code 39, Code 128, EAN 13, 2/5 interleaved
What if you have never used theEvolis Pebble or Evolis Quantum Printer before?
Plastic Card ID offers you some of the best technical support in the country. We have been able to get everyone of our Evolis Printer users up and running quickly with our phone support. 800.835.7919